Thursday 29 March 2012

It gets flippin worse!

What's with the new mothers of Hollywood? I thought I'd heard it all with the placenta eating, and silent birthing, but on no, it gets worse...Alicia Silverstone is feeding her son a healthy, organic, vegan diet. Very commendable. I'd love to go veggie (vegan's taking it a bit far) but I can't give up bacon... Anyway, I'm getting side tracked. But feeding your ten month old son, wait for it, mouth-to-mouth, like a regurgitating bird - no!!! That's just sicko, ugh, makes me gag just to think about it!

Alicia writes (on her blog), "Just had a delicious breakfast of miso soup, collards and radish steamed and drizzled with flax oil, cast iron mochi with nori wrapped outside, and some grated daikon. Yum!" Okay, so far so good (I'd rather have Special K, but each to their own), then she adds... "I fed Bear the mochi and a tiny bit of veggies from the soup… from my mouth to his. 'It’s his favourite...and mine." 

Sorry but this is SO WRONG! And as for posting a video of you both 'enjoying' this bizarre breakfast - gross! And you look so chuffed with yourself! 

Please someone tell me this an early April Fools Day joke...!


Alicia and Bear enjoying breakfast...


No comments:

Post a Comment