Tuesday 8 May 2012

new york met ball 2012

It's that time of year again - the prestigious, glitzy New York Met Ball.  Held on Monday night. There are always stars galore and usually quite a few eyesores too. And this year is no exception.  Once again, I am totally underwhelmed. 

Here is my top eight Miss List.

Oh my God - how awful are these outfits?! What were they thinking?! There seems to be a penchant texture this year... we have it all animal, insect, duck and reptile. 



Kristen Stewart.
Where the hell do I start?! An real eyesore!
Cate Blachett
Black swan?  Reminds me of Bjork. Nightmare.





Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Bumble bee wannabe? I Hate this furry-body look.
Gwyneth Paltrow
Normally so perfect. This does nothing for you luv!



Chloe Sevigny
Come on!!! Are you off your head?!
Carey Mulligan
I used to dress my Barbie dolls in tin foil like this!
Eva Mendes
Look like her mum made her this!


Rihanna
Lizard lady croc skin effect overkill!







No comments:

Post a Comment