Wednesday 30 May 2012

that's more like it... UK glamour awards are just that

Hurrah! There are lots of lovely gowns on the red carpet at last! The UK Glamour Award 2012 yesterday brought out a bevy of ladies looking lovely in cocktail attire.

I particularly like the two Azagury dresses, as worn by Amanda Holden and Kelly Brook. Flirty and feminine in pretty white lace.


For the more urban, slick, sexy look, I love Abby Crouch in the hot white suit and heels. I'd love to be able to carry off this look, but I just don't have the right body shape. It's such a timeless look.

Ferne Cotton looked fabulous - great hair, dress and heels. She's a sexy lady.

Katherine Jenkins looked a little over tanned and skinny, but I loved the bold print strapless dress and nude heels.

I would wear all these outfits.  Top marks ladies!


A colourful Katherine Jenkins
Ferne Cotton looks hot! 
























Amanda Holden does bo-peep

Mayleene Klass looks fab

Abby Crouch spreads her legs
 Kelly Brook does demure


No comments:

Post a Comment