Wednesday 13 June 2012

stella's spring preview

Stella hosted her annual Spring Preview in NY yesterday.  I have mixed feelings over this collection, as I always do with Stella's designs. Hits and misses...

Take a look... Inspiration?  Ummm. A Visit to Nan's... Lace tablecloths, sherbet lemons, peachy floral sofas, animal print blankets and check umbrellas...

Stella herself looks the best. I like the simple black and white ensemble.

If you want to shop, go to Stella's site here

The floral shower curtain collection...?

The nan's lace tablecloth collection...?

The 'I love wearing clothes that are too big' collection...?

Okay, I can work with this one... the highlight?

Whoa! Animal print overload or what?!

Emily Mortimer is so pretty...
but not in this shapeless, drab outfit!


Anna Hathaway and Stella
 (looking very skinny of late...)

Source: www.fashion.telegraph.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment