Saturday 21 July 2012

fashion wants

I am not going to the shops. The temptation is too great. I must not spend any more money on clothes or heels. I am finding the pull hard to resist. But I must stay strong and deny myself...

Instead I am torturing myself by browsing online. I have honestly tried other distractions, but here am am sitting at the computer looking at beautiful things that I wish they were hanging in my wardrobe...

Today I would buy the following, for work, play, dressing up and just for whatever (and you can buy them too at Net a Porter)... I haven't added the prices, they'll just depress you. Let's just say they are above my suburban housewife limit.


The Row Risting ruched leather dress

Oscar de la Renta ruffled wool-crepe dress


Alexander McQueen leather peplum skirt

Christian Louboutin Milady 100 Chantilly lace
 and satin peep-toe pumps
Gucci belted silk-chiffon strapless gown
Chalayan nothing paneled stretch-crepe gown
Christian Louboutin Metal Nodo 150 watersnake slingbacks

No comments:

Post a Comment