Wednesday 11 July 2012

today I am wearing...


It feels like a wet London day.  Miserable again.  Fine drizzle. Everything grey.  Heavy watery sky. Not even a slither of blue up there. Two days of crap weather in a row is just too much. Come on Spring - hurry up and get here!

I wanted to wear boots today, and tights to keep my legs warm. So Tony Bianco heeled boots it is again, with my vintage lace ruffle dress with satin Marks & Sparks slip underneath. This dress is way too see-through to just wear a bra (for work anyway).

These boot are too tall for me really, or I'm too short for them.  I much prefer knee-high boots to finish a little lower.  I don't like the way they gape and look like wellies... but I was so excited to finally find a pair of stiletto heel boots, I figured I'd just have to live with them the way they are.  So I do...


Vintage lace ruffle dress, M&S slip, Tony Bianco boots and Target cardigan



No comments:

Post a Comment