Thursday 30 August 2012

every girl should have one...

My darling friends and family always have my best interests at heart.  For my birthday I got the perfect presents. Heels, jewellery, gift cards (I like to choose treats/clothes for myself), books (hard to find treasured favourites), a trip away, long lovely lunches out and, what every girl should have (I can't say 'woman' I'm not that old yet!)... a glass pleasure maker (that's a vibrator to you)!

I've always wanted a glass one, and I have to tell you, the 'hand blown glass massager' is pretty fabulous and didn't disappoint. Certainly far more satisfying and aesthetically pleasing than the big black stallion one that I use to own.  Now, I could do a full blown review for you, but I don't want you all gagging into lunch.  So I'll just say this... you can warm it up, or pop in the fridge/freezer to cool it down (definitely my preference!), the rose bud itself is a nice feature and can be used in a variety of different ways, and a quick rinse under the hot tap and it's as sparkling clean and as good as new!

Check out Wild Secrets, you on, treat yourself. Your partner will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment