Tuesday 25 September 2012

the Emmys fashion review

So it's all over for another year! TVs night of the year. All the glitz and glamour, dresses and jewels.  I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole show, as it always drags on, but I was glued to the red carpet special, all those lovely frocks!

I must say, on the whole I was pretty impressed.  Nearly everyone looked fantastic.  Lots of lovely, lovely gowns, in great colours and beautiful designs.  My two standouts though, have to be the gorgeous Zooey Deschanel, in baby blue Reem Acra and Kelly Osbourne in mauve Zac Posen - both stunning!

So here's my best dressed and worst dressed winners...


My favourite!  Zoe looks so pretty and perfect!


Hot hot hot ladies!  Gorgeous dresses, top marks!
Love these too.  Great colours, accesories and cuts. 
 

The shockers! Come of ladies WTF?!  Badly fitted or just plain ugly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment