Thursday 20 December 2012

today I am wearing...

Another Christmas catch up lunch. Just the excuse I was waiting for to wear my new Shoe Envy sparkly gold heels, they really catch the light and glitter! It's hot but breezy today, so my white Piper dress is just the thing (with gold accessories and glass beads).

We're dining at local restaurant, Mon Komo (Redcliffe). I've eaten there lots of times before and I always have the same thing (BTW the pear, blue cheese and walnut salad and  the sticky date pudding are sublime!). It'll set me up for Christmas shopping tonight. I have left it all far later than normal, so I have so many things on my list tonight! Poor bank balance. But it'll be a fun challenge choosing things for people who already have everything!

White cotton Piper dress with Shoe Envy heels and glass beads

No comments:

Post a Comment