Tuesday 26 February 2013

oscar fever - come on everyone loves it!

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the live Oscars show today! It felt naughty to be watching TV for hours during the day knowing most people are out working. A rare treat. And I can't miss American Horror Story Asylum tonight! I'm totally addicted to this sick but slick show (I love it!).

Anyway. The award winners were predictable. Very disappointed that Naomi Watts missed out for Best Actress. But so pleased that Quentin Tarantino won Best Original Screenplay and the brilliant Christoph Waltz for Best Supporting Actor. I loved Django Unchained!

All in all it was okay. Watchable. The highlight? The boobs ditty, and the Les Mis sing-song. Charleze dancing was cringable though and I didn't think Catherine Zeta Jones was up to much.

Anyway, waffle aside, what about the frocks?! Well here is my top dressed.

Overall favourite? It has to be Amy Adams and Naomi Watts!

Naomi Watts sparkles in Armarni Prive. Stacy Keibler is stunning in Naeem Khan 



Samantha Barks in classy black Valentino. Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille . 


Jessica Chastain nude Armarni Prive. Zooey Deschanel in retro Valentino.

Amy Adams dreamy in Oscar de la Renta.  Jen lookin hot in classic red Valentino.

No comments:

Post a Comment