Wednesday 20 March 2013

note to self...

Don't call Mr S's work mobile three times in a row without leaving a message, to imply the call is 'urgent' which makes him rush out of an important meeting, thinking something is wrong, when the question is whether or not I should buy a pair of shoes that I really, really want (but don't need).

Now here's the problem. I walked away from the shoes and now I'm sulking. I can feel the claws of obsession starting to dig in... Oh bullocks I should have just bought them! Maybe I should call and put them on hold and go back and get them tomorrow.  Oh why the hell did I go to Tony Bianco in first place!  This always happens!  When will I learn? Never.

I WANT these beauties!!! In nude and silver. They could have been mine... 
Maybe they still will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment