Monday 23 September 2013

Emmy red carpet winners

So we're almost at the end of the 2013 Emmy Awards. Have you been watching live? I have, on and off. I can't help myself. But I'm annoyed and have to admit I shouted at the screen when Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston missed out on their awards. They were ROBBED!  I am a HUGE Breaking Bad fan. There is no, and will never be, a better show! They deserved to bloody win! GRRRR...

Anyway back to the point. Fashion. Dresses. Beautiful people. Lots of likes this year. No real shockers. I'm impressed. No amazing or awful stand outs, just lots of pretty outfits.

In no particular order, here are my favs.


Claire Danes in Armani. Needs a bit pendant, but nice.


Julie Bowen. Love it. Perfect for the Emmys.


Kerry Washington in Marchesa. Wedding dressy but pretty.


January Jones. Very nude and plain, but nice.


Rose Byrne. Rose is always gorgeous. Flawless.

Malin Akerman. A bit wedding dressy but I like it.


Sarah Paulson. Classy.


Kiernan Shipka. Young and pretty and wearing perfect shoes.


Alison Williams. Plain and simple but love the colour.


Alyson Hannigan.  Love her in purple.



No comments:

Post a Comment