Monday 13 January 2014

golden globes

I've been off blogging for a bit. Christmas and New Year and my Dad finally passing away into his endless sleep all got in the way and to be honest I just didn't feel like it or have much to say...

But it's the Golden Globes!

Of course I'm watching! I love the glitz and glamour. All the lovely dresses and stars. How can I resist selecting my favourite red carpet looks?! So far I must say I haven't seen any shockers (actually Jen Law looks the a meringue - very disappointing!). 

Here are my top looks (in no particular order)...

Sofia does old time big busted glamour beautifully in this over-the-top-but-I-love-it, 
Zac Posen gown. And that necklace? It looks fabulous nestled above those
quivering, don't you want to rest your face in them, boobs!

Emma Roberts gets 10/10.  I LOVE IT ALL! Perfect.



Kate Beckinsale never puts a foot wrong. Love this hot metallic strapless 
Zuhair Murad dress.



Classy ice queen Cate looks simply perfect in Armani Prive.
Amy Adams, my girl crush, I love you Miss Hottie, in Valentino


Lovely Leslie Mann all coy and ready to be unwrapped!


Lupia Nyong'o simple and stunning in red Ralph Lauren.


Sandra Bullock looking flawless in Prabal Gurung. Didn't like it at first but now I do, 
it moves beautifully and sets her cleavage off a treat (even if it is a bit 
Liquorice Allsort inspired...)

No comments:

Post a Comment